Know Your PAN: The actual importance of this feature comes into play when you lose your PAN Card. Loss of PAN Card results to apply for a new one, but you need your PAN for that. In case you don’t remember your PAN. Today we will teach you how to know your PAN in such emergency cases. It is as easy as knowing your PAN Card application status. If you are reading by now, then most likely chances are you are unaware of how to check your PAN online without having your PAN Card with you. Today, we are going to share some easy steps and guide to check your NSDL PAN card. By following the below guide you will Know PAN Number with Date of Birth, Name and Mobile Number.
How to know your PAN Number?
Follow the below mentioned easy steps and guide to receive your PAN in just a few clicks. You are not too far away from receiving your PAN!
- Visit the official NSDL PAN Tracking web page.
- On opening the web page, you will see many credentials to fill up. So, let’s get started!
- Enter your first name, Last name and the middle name under the respective columns to Know Your PAN.
- From the drop-down menu, select your date of birth.
- Click on “Submit.”
On clicking on the submit option, you will be redirected to another page where you will be able to see your PAN.
Are you still confused and didn’t really understand the options shown on your screen? Then below provided is the detailed guide which may help you.
How to Know PAN Number with Date of Birth, Name and Mobile Number
Guide to entering credentials
- Visit the official NSDL website.
- Under the Application Type, select “New/Change Request.”
- Enter your name as per the given format.
- Enter your date of birth in the format DD-MM-YYYY, or you can choose from the drop-down menu.
- Click on that small dot beside the name. Since you don’t have your PAN, you have to go with the name and date of birth verification.
- Click on “Submit.”
On clicking on submit, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be able to find your PAN. Also, do note and take into consideration that if your PAN Card has already been delivered, then they will show you on the screen that your PAN Card has already been delivered.
By following these easy steps, you can easily avail your PAN through online process by just a few minutes. Also, do take into consideration that the above-mentioned steps were for NSDL PAN Card only. But what to do if you are holding a UTI PAN Card? Well, the process is just as same as in NSDL, the only difference being, if you are UTI PAN Cardholder, you need to visit the official website of UTI and not the official website of NSDL.
So, being a UTI PAN Cardholder or an NSDL PAN Cardholder, knowing your PAN includes the requirement of same credentials in UTI and NSDL. It is a very simple and fast way of knowing your PAN. Hopefully, this has helped you with all your queries regarding how to know your PAN without having PAN Card.